Thursday, September 24, 2009

Things to ask before you redo your website

Article link: Things to ask before you redo your website

This article has a list of questions to ask yourself when thinking about redesigning your website.

When I was younger and in middle school, I was very naive and made an HTML document for myself and made my own website. It was hosted at Geocities, a tool of Yahoo that is no longer available. But while I was making this website, I had no real direction, and when I took my page down, even though I knew I've always wanted to go into web design, I couldn't bring myself to create another website for myself. But looking at this list that Seth Godin posted, I feel inspired to try again. Hopefully, by asking and answering these questions for myself, I can pick myself back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment